- Department : PROCESS
- Report To : PEIC
- Employment Type : FULL TIME
- Minimum Education : BSC CHEMISTRY
- Rotation : 21/14
- Experience Required : 5 Years
Working Hours : 12 Hours/day
Location : Badin
Travel : Must
Job Description :
- Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
• Carry out the detailed water analysis on produced water, cooling water, canal water, bore water and RO water etc.
• Basic analysis on condensate for Sp./API Gravity at various temperatures and BS&W before loading for dispatch to refinery.
• Should be fully acquainted with normality of various chemicals/solutions.
• Shall measure & record the volumes of condensate and water in storage tanks.
• Shall be responsible for loading/dispatch of specification condensate free from water and BS&W to refinery and preparation of challans.
• Should be fully acquainted with installation of seals on bowsers before dispatch and maintenance of record.
• Shall maintain the follow up of the dispatched condensate uptill the unloading at the refinery.
• Raise the requirement and arrange bowser from the transporter.
• Preferably should have the hands on experience of working in laboratories at Oil & Gas fields.
• Shall perform the basic analysis of TEG and MDEA samples for their health.
• Should be able to maintain the laboratory.
• Strictly adhere to the PTW system at field.
• Ensure all work compiles with HSSE Policies, Procedures & guidelines.
• Should have knowledge of computer for preparation of reports, Microsoft word/excel sheets etc.
• Shall be able to develop the analysis procedures/methods and train the lower staff.
• Perform the operational tasks as per directions of the PEIC.
• Maintain record of lab equipment and chemicals consumption and raise timely requirement of chemicals.
• Have a good understanding of the applicable design codes.