- Department : PROCESS
- Report To : PEIC / HSE
- Employment Type : FULL TIME
- Minimum Education : 1 Year Nursing Diploma
- Rotation : 22/8
- Experience Required : 4 to 5 Years Experience with MBBS Doctor
Working Hours : 12 Hours/day
Location : FIELD BASED
Travel : Must
Job Description :
- Job Description :
• Recommending and, where appropriate, undertaking treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing and other general practice procedures, counselling and advising.
• Referral for diagnostic and support services as required.
• Ongoing health and development assessment and advice.
• Appropriate evidence based screening, risk assessment and early detection of illness, disease and disability.
• Ensure prevention and control of communicable diseases for individuals.
• Providing normal medical advice /Treatment to Field staff
• Ongoing care and support for people at the field when required.
• Developing collaborative working relationships with community and health services.
• Health promotion and public health programs at regional and local level
• Health education, counselling and information provision about how to improve health and prevent disease to Field personnel and interventions or treatments that treat risk factors.
• All staff are informed, as appropriate, about anything that they should be aware of Staff and team meetings are attended as requested.
• Total confidentiality and privacy of patients is maintained.
• Hours of work are set out in the Employment Agreement; however there may be times when you are required to undertake other duties outside of these hours as requested.
4 to 5 Years Experience with registered MBBS Doctor